Recent Designated Grants
2016 Designated / Agency Grants
Grants from designated and agency funds benefit nonprofit organizations as specified by the donors. In 2016, the Community Foundation of Howard County distributed $214,298 to organizations as identified by donors.
The grants were awarded to the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Bennetts Switch United Methodist Church
- Birthright of Kokomo
- Bona Vista
- Bridges Outreach
- Camp Kesem
- Carver Community Center
- Children's Organ Transplant Association, Inc.
- Clinic of Hope
- Community Howard Regional Health System Foundation
- Eastern Howard School Corporation
- Family Service Association
- First Congregational Christian Church
- First Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana, Inc.
- Grace Baptist Church
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Greentown Historical Society
- Greentown Public Library
- Habitat for Humanity of the Kokomo Community
- Haitian Environmental Support Program
- Howard County 4-H
- Howard County Historical Society
- Howard County Veterans Memorial Corp.
- Indiana Donor Network
- Indiana University-Kokomo
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Kiwanis Club Foundation of Kokomo, Ind.
- Kokomo Art Association
- Kokomo Civic Theatre
- Kokomo Family YMCA
- Kokomo-Howard County Public Library
- Kokomo Humane Society
- Kokomo Morning Musicale
- Kokomo Park Band
- Kokomo Public Schools Education Foundation
- Kokomo Rescue Mission
- Kokomo Symphonic Society
- Kokomo Urban Outreach
- Literacy Coalition
- Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer
- Main Street Christian Church
- Marine Corps League Detachment 960
- New London Friends Church Cemetery
- Northfield Hospital and Skilled Nursing Facility
- Purdue University College of Technology-Kokomo
- Redeemer Lutheran School
- Sagamore Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Samaritan Caregivers
- St. Andrews Episcopal Church
- St. Lukes United Methodist Church
- Taylor School Corporation
- Town of Russiaville
- United Way of Howard County
- Urban Enterprise Zone
About the Community Foundation of Howard County, Inc.
The Community Foundation of Howard County, Inc. is a not-for-profit charitable corporation created in 1991. The purpose of the Foundation is to serve the interests of donors, to make grants, and to act as a catalyst around issues of community importance in Howard County.
For information about the Community Foundation and its services to donors, call Greg Aaron at (765) 454-7298. The Web site (www.cfhoward.org) contains information about making gifts to endowment funds, scholarships, and grantmaking. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top