Ways to Give
Forms of Giving
We accept a variety of forms of giving - from personal property to cash donations.
- Credit card via secure online donation
- Qualified Charitable Distribution/IRA Charitable Rollover (The Charitable IRA Rollover Act allows donors age 70 ½ or older to donate up to $100,000 from their IRA without counting the distribution as income. Contact your financial advisor.)
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Appreciated marketable securities
- Closely held business stock
- Life insurance policies
- Mutual funds
- Real estate
Including retained life estate
- Tangible personal property (such as art, collections, antiques)
- Gifts of Grain
- Other nontraditional assets (patents, partnership interests, etc.)
To discuss any of these methods you may call us at (765) 454-7298 or email us.
Many donors have chosen to make gifts through using a technique known as a planned gift or deferred gift. Some of these techniques allow donors to receive a regular income to supplement retirement savings. Many of these techniques make it prudent for us to work with your professional advisors to make certain that we are using the techniques that are best for you. Learn more...
Back to Top